Decided that its time to move away from my old blog.
I'm not troubled anymore, my mind is pretty settled, so no point using the same blog anymore. my old posts are still there, for those that have the address, pretty much recounts my past. This one blog, is for the present, its for me, and what i think about.
Welcome to the Random Ramblings of an Overactive Mind.
Sometimes i wonder why i even bother, its pretty frustrating don't ya think, when you try to get in contact with people or speak to people, but there's totally no response? You sms them, MSN them, but totally no reply... Just the total frustration of it all is just getting to me... Its happening not from just 1 person, but a few ppl recently. People i want to get into contact with cause i haven't seen them in a while, or new friends i want to get to know better.
I know when i'm being ignored and in these cases, that's probably the case. So i guess i shall not bother anymore? Probably, that's what i should do. Can i do it? i don't know. So to those out there who don't have a habit of reply anything from me, well, if i suddenly stop messaging you, means i've probably given up.
I told you this first post wasn't going to be a happy one.
What's the point of living with conformity? To conform to the way society wants you to be? To conform to the way your friends or parents want you to be? Society is made out of individuals. How did society become a place where individuality isn't tolerated?
I say, Screw society. Just be yourself. Be happy when you want to be, be sad when you want to be, be a jackass when you want to be. Most importantly though, Be a Rebel when you want to be.
BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE!
I want to understand the mind. I want to understand people. I want to understand society. Why? Because i want to CHANGE it!
If you feel the same way, leave a message, maybe we can talk about changing society... Write a paper and submit to the PAP or what ever...
I'm done. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment